Before contacting Suella Braverman MP, please read the following:

Under strict Parliamentary protocol, Suella and her office can only assist those who live in the Fareham constituency. If you are unsure who your local MP is, then you can find out here.

When making contact, please include your full name and home address. All emails will receive an automatic reply to confirm receipt. If you do not receive this or other email correspondence that you may be expecting, then please check your junk/spam folder.

Suella and her office receive a high level of correspondence each day, but we do aim to respond within 10-working days. On this page are contact details for various organisations which may assist you with your query.

Maternity Leave
Please note that from July 2019, Suella is on maternity leave. If your query requires a comment from her personally, then the response time may take longer than 10-working days. Please be assured that the office will be working to get a response to you as quickly as possible. For all other queries that do not require Suella's personal intervention, the office will aim to respond within the usual 10-working day period. As regards to voting in the House of Commons, Suella has nominated a proxy MP so that the people of Fareham will continue to have an MP voting on their behalf.

Fareham Borough Council / Hampshire County Council
Suella does not have jurisdiction over town, borough or county councils, but she can pass on concerns raised by a constituent. In the first instance, constituents should directly contact the appropriate council or their local councillor if they have a query concerning a council-related matter. Contact details for councils can be found below.

Planning applications
Suella does not have influence over planning applications as this is a matter for the local authority. If you wish to comment on a planning application with feedback, objections or support, then you should contact Fareham Borough Council and/or your local councillor. Planning applications can be viewed on the online planning portal here, where formal comments can be submitted. The planning department can be contacted here.

Legal and Financial Advice
Suella and her office cannot provide any legal or financial advice, or intervene in legal proceedings or civil legal matters. Constituents should therefore consult a solicitor, financial advisor or other relevant advisory organisations. Contact details for relevant organisations can be found below.

European Union
If you have a query regarding EU legislation, policy or court judgements, then you should contact one of your local MEPs. The South East has 10 MEPs who can be contacted here.


Contact details

Constituency: Office of Suella Braverman MP, 14 East Street, Fareham, PO16 0BN

Westminster: Suella Braverman MP, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA

Tel: 01329 233573

Email: Click here to complete the email contact form.

Please provide your full name and Fareham home address within all correspondence. Our Privacy Policy can be found here.

You can also follow Suella on Facebook and Twitter, and subscribe to her email newsletter HERE.


Useful websites and telephone numbers

Popular links

UK Parliament

Who is my MP?

Citizens Advice Bureau

NHS West Hampshire

NHS local walk-in centres

Fareham Borough Council

Fareham BC planning applications

Find your local Fareham Borough Councillor

Hampshire Council Council

Find your local Hampshire County Councillor

Hampshire Police

Hampsire Police & Crime Commissioner

Hampshire Fire and Rescue

South Central Ambulance Service

EU: South East MEPs


Other useful contacts

Age Concern Hampshire - 01962 868545 -

British Gas – 0800 111 999 (Gas) or 105 (electricity) -

Business Rates

Childcare Choices -

Citizens Advice Bureau - 03444 111 444 -

Crimestoppers - 0800 555 111 -

Disability Service Centre (DLA & PIP queries) -

Energy Saving Advice Trust - 0300 123 1234 -

Environment Agency Floodline – 0345 988 1188 (24 hour service) or Type Talk 0345 602 6340

The Farming Community Network - 03000 111 999 -

Help to Buy (housing)


Jobcentre Plus - 0345 604 3719 -

Jobmatch website -

The Law Society

The Money Advice Service - 0300 500 5000 -

National Debtline - 0808 808 4000

National Rail Enquiries - 03457 484950 -

NHS Direct - 111 -

Ofcom (TV, Radio and phone/internet regulator) - 0300 123 3333 -

Ofgem (energy regulator) - 03454 040506 -

Ofwat (water regulator) - 0300 034 2222 -

Samaritans UK – 116 123 -

Shelter (homelessness) – 0808 800 4444 -

Solicitors Regulation Authority - 0370 606 2555 -

Southern Water - 0330 303 1263 (24hr) -

Starting a Business -

Tax Credits (HMRC) - 0345 300 3900

Travel advice (FCO) -

UK Government website -

Universal Credit helpline - 0345 600 0723 

Winter Fuel Payments - 03459 151 515